Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4)Inferno by Dan Brown
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I expect more from this book. I expect more from Robert. I expect more from Dan Brown.
And as always I said to my friends, expect the unexpected, because expectation sometimes doesnt lead you to good thing.

I like the story line, the background of the cities. I feel thrilled at the beginning, and amused by the description of the places mentioned in the book.
That's all.
Downfall, downfall and finally baaammm, i dont like the ending. I dont get it.
I am a very simple person but for me, this is too much, or too less. if you want to end the novel that way, why should you take your readers to read so many pages?

Disappointed but still believe in Dan for he can create more greater books in the future. Fingers crossed..!!

View all my reviews

You Might Also Like

0 komentar